The Beautiful Group is the largest owner and operator of luxury salons and spas in the world. We are based in Beverly Hills, California and operate over 600 locations throughout North America and Europe including Regis Salons, MasterCuts, Supercuts UK, Carlton Hair, Hennessy and others. Providing a luxurious experience everyday is our passion – giving our guests confidence to take on the world.
Overview: We are looking for highly skilled, highly motivated and energetic Salon Managers with proven ability to drive service and retail sales through a defined strategic plan, and delivering an exceptional guest experience. Must have experience in a salon, beauty, and/or service environment. If this sounds like you, apply to manage our stylist team as a Salon Manager at The Beautiful Group!
Why Work Here
- Sign-On Bonus up to $2,000!!
- Referral bonuses
- Guaranteed hourly pay
- Uncapped incentive opportunities
- Employee recognition company-wide
- Opportunity to move up the ladder within our brands (to Sassoon, Regis and more!)
- Flexible schedules: Full-time and Part-time availability
- Sassoon education and product discounts
- Matrix Education partnership
- Walk-in clientele
- Full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k)
- Career advancement
- Top hair products
- Unlimited growth potential and progressive commission structure
- Free access to our library of educational tools and resources from our portfolio of distinguished brands
- An opportunity to work with an amazing team of talented hairstylists in an energetic and supportive salon environment
- Career path to higher levels of management (almost 90% of our Regional Directors and Senior District Leaders started their careers as Stylists with us!)
- Salon Managers provide a full range of hair care services offered by their salon, including cutting, styling, coloring, shampooing and texturizing hair, as well as providing facial waxing. Our Salon Managers build clientele quickly and create salon guests for life by portraying a professional image and providing exceptional services.
- Salon Managers are responsible for recruiting and fully staffing their salons.