The Beautiful Group is the largest owner and operator of luxury salons and spas in the world. We are based in Beverly Hills, California and operate over 1,160 locations throughout North America and Europe including Regis Salons, MasterCuts, Supercuts UK, Carlton Hair, Hennessy and others. Providing a luxurious experience everyday is our passion – giving our guests confidence to take on the world.
Overview: We are looking for an energetic and personable receptionist, responsible for delivering exceptional customer service, and communicating effectively with customers and coworkers.
Why Work Here
The Beautiful Group is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
- Act as the first point of contact with salon customers. A personable approach, and knowledge of company promotions, items in stock, and general salon information is key.
- Promote and sell services and products, provide recommendations on additional services and/or retail products that would maximize customer satisfaction
- Greet each customer professionally by name, escort all clients through the salon, and give salon tours when necessary
- Assist salon operations, including but not limited to: answering telephones and scheduling appointments, stocking shelves, sweeping, and other duties as assigned by manager
- Coordinate Promotional Sales displays and actively find creative ways to market the salon
- Monitor reviews on social media platforms (Yelp, Google reviews, Facebook) and refer customer service issues to the Salon ManagerResponsible for retail sales for all walk-in customers
- Responsible for retail sales for all walk-in customersHandle all POS transactions including opening and closing of the register
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate in a professional and courteous manner with customers, coworkers and management
- Exceptional time management skills, exhibiting sound judgment, and the ability to multi-task
- Tech-savvy (experience with point-of- sale systems, Microsoft Office Suite, Scheduling/Calendar Apps)
- Ability to work a flexible schedule that may include nights and weekends